Brittanie Dannehl, PA-CCertified Physician Assistant
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Biology at Nebraska Wesleyan University
- Graduate of Physician Assistant Program at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 2015
- Joined the Plum Creek Medical Group team in January 2016
Area of Expertise
- Family Practice medicine, with an emphasis on women’s health and preventative medicine
- Brittanie lives in Lexington with her husband Adam Dannehl, a fellow PA at PCMG. They share a home with their dog Lucy and cat Raymond.
- Playing volleyball, boating out at Johnson Lake, trying out new cooking recipes, and spending time with family.