Dr. Vinay Mehta
Allergist / Immunologist
Dr. Vinay Mehta is an allergist / immunologist from Lincoln NE who travels to Plum Creek Medical Group to see patients in this area.
His office in Lincoln is located at Gateway Professional Building 600 N. Cotner Blvd. Suite 208 Lincoln, Nebraska 68505.
Please call his office at (402) 464-5969 to schedule an appointment in Lexington.
Education & Training
- College: Séminaire de Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, 1994-95, D.E.C. Health Sciences
- Medical School: Sherbrooke University, Quebec, Canada, 1995-2000, M.D.
- Residency: Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, 2002-05 (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship: Creighton University, Omaha, NE, 2005-07 (Allergy / Immunology)
- Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Associates, P.C. (July 2007-present)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (2005-2015)
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology (2007-2017)
Honors & Awards
- 1995 Governor’s General Academic Medal (Canada)
- 1997 Networks of Centres of Excellence research scholarship (Canada)
- 2005 Chrysalis Project mentor
- 2006 CIS / AAAAI School on Hypersensitivity and Allergic Diseases award recipient
- 2007 Pulmonary & Allergy Fellows’ Symposia award recipient
- 2010 New Allergist / Immunologist Assembly mentor
- 2013 Clinic with a Heart Community Partner Award