Brett Copley DOFamily Medicine Specialist
Education and Experience:
- Degrees in Biology and Psychology from Northwest Missouri State University
- Masters in Bioethics from Kansas City University
- Graduate medical school from Kansas City University
- Finished medical training in Lincoln, Ne
- Joined Plum Creek Medical Group in 2022
Areas of Medical Expertise:
General Family Medicine, diabetes, preventive health care, physical and physiological wellness and DOT physicals.
Dr. Copley was raised in Syracuse, Ne; he now lives in Lexington with his Fiancée. They are expecting a fur baby in December 2023.
Dr. Copley enjoy the outdoors, hiking, biking, photography and Husker sports. GO BIG RED!